VIBRATORY FEEDER BOWLS
JERHEN INDUSTRIES VIBRATORY FEEDER BOWLS
As an industry leader in machine automation and a pioneer in part feed technology, Jerhen offers the industry's most complete line of standard and custom-engineered vibratory feeder bowls to help you optimize the sorting, orientation, inspection, and assembly of parts.
WHAT IS A VIBRATORY FEEDER BOWL?
A vibratory feeder bowl is used to feed and sort individual parts for assembly on industrial production lines. It consists of a bowl, which vibrates, and a spiral track inside the bowl, along which parts are shaken into the correct orientation for assembly. This technology provides an elegant, cost-effective alternative to manual labor for the sorting of parts in a wide range of shapes and sizes.
WHY JERHEN VIBRATORY FEEDER BOWLS
- Stainless steel construction
- The latest technology for ease of operation
- Simple setup and maximum dependability
- Custom tooling for your specific application
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Fan rail, knife rail, or straight wall design
- Standard parts or long parts
- 4 to 48-inch diameter
- Dual coil drive
- Multi-lane discharges
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- Fine adjustment between feeder rails for precision parts
- Solid state control
- Assembly feeders
- Dual bowl and other special system configurations